Become a Member
Our credit union is for people, not for profit!
We are a financial co-operative that provides savings and loan facilities for the benefit of our members. As a co-operative, we are owned and controlled by our members, each of whom has one vote (once aged 16 or over) - regardless of how much or how little they have saved.
Members of our credit union enjoy many benefits, including:
- Free Services - Convenience - Community Benefits
- Competitive loan interest rates
- Loan Protection, Life Savings Insurance and Death Benefit Insurance
How do I Join?
To be eligible for membership of Taxi Trade Credit Union you must be living or working within our common bond area.
To open an account you’ll need the following:
- Valid Photo ID - a passport or driver's licence
- Proof of Address - a bank statement or utility bill dated within the past 6 months
- Proof of PPS number (e.g. Official Government Document, Social Welfare letter etc.)