Save with Us
Everyone benefits from regular saving, it allows us to work towards our financial goals and gives us peace of mind should an emergency arise. Committing yourself to a regular saving pattern can be difficult but at the Credit Union its easy with payroll deduction.
Credit Union members can save at an affordable level be it £1 or £100. Small regular amounts soon add up and remember at the Credit Union you are not just another customer, but a co-owning member of an organisation which provides security and protection.
The tables below give examples of how regular savings can soon add up!
Weekly Savings Table
|Year 1||£ 104||£ 260||£ 520||£1,040||£1,300|
|Year 2||£ 208||£ 520||£1,040||£2,080||£2,600|
|Year 3||£ 312||£ 780||£1,560||£3,120||£3,900|
|Year 4||£ 416||£1,040||£2,080||£1,460||£5,200|
|Year 5||£ 520||£1,300||£2,600||£5,200||£6,500|
Monthly Savings Table
|Year 1||£ 120||£ 180||£ 260||£ 480||£ 600|
|Year 2||£ 240||£ 360||£ 720||£ 960||£1,200|
|Year 3||£ 360||£ 540||£1,080||£1,400||£1,800|
|Year 4||£ 480||£ 720||£1,440||£1,920||£2,400|
|Year 5||£ 600||£ 900||£1,800||£2,400||£3,00|
Benefits of Credit Union savings
- Save as little or as much as you can afford;
- You will automatically receive free life insurance on your savings;
- Confidentiality is respected at all times;
- No hidden charges or fees on any transactions
- Credit Unions are mutual organisations-members savings are pooled to provide the resources for lending to other members; and
- Depending on reserves, shares are eligible for an annual dividend.